2. When I was born I was so ugly the doctor slapped my mother.
3. When I told my doctor I couldn't afford an operation, he offered to touch-up my X-rays.
4. A doctor gave a man six months to live. The man couldn't pay his bill, so he gave him another six months.
5. While playing golf today I hit two good balls. I stepped on a rake.
6. The horse I bet on was so slow, the jockey kept a diary of the trip.
7. The horse I bet on was so slow, it was the first time I saw a horse start from a kneeling position.
8. I played a great horse yesterday. It took seven horses to beat him.