2. Underneath this flabby exterior is an enormous lack of character.
3. A politician is a man who will double cross that bridge when he comes to it.
4. There are two sides to every question: my side and the wrong side.
5. What the world needs is more geniuses with humility; there are so few of us left.
6. I'm a study of a man in chaos in search of frenzy.
7. I am no more humble than my talents require.
8. So little time and so little to do.
9. Schizophrenia beats dining alone.
10. Once I make up my mind, I'm full of indecision.
11. There is a thin line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.