2. Why does man kill? He kills for food. And not only food: frequently there must be a beverage.
3. What if everything is an illusion and nothing exists? In that case, I definitely overpaid for my carpet.
4. If only God can give me some clear sign. Like making a large deposit in my name in a Swiss bank.
5. I will not eat oysters. I want my food dead. Not sick. Not wounded. Dead.
6. I was nauseous and tingly all over. I was either in love or I had small pox.
7. I didn't know he was dead; I thought he was British.
8. I'm such a good lover because I practice a lot on my own.
9. Dying is one of the few things that can be done as easily lying down.