2. I'll hold your seat until you get there. After you get there you are on your own.
3. I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal.
4. Military intelligence is a contradiction in terms.
5. Getting older is no problem. You just have to live long enough.
6. I'm not feeling very well - I need a doctor immediately. Ring the nearest golf course.
7. I've had a perfectly wonderful evening. But this wasn't it.
8. While money can't buy happiness, it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery.
9. I didn't like the play, but then I saw it under adverse conditions - the curtain was up.
10. The problem with doing nothing is that you never know when you're finished.
11. Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted.
12. I must confess, I was born at a very early age.
13. Die, my dear? Why, that’s the last thing I’ll do.