2. When I eventually met Mr. Right I had no idea that his first name was Always.
3. We've begun to long for the pitter-patter of little feet - so we bought a dog. Well, it's cheaper, and you get more feet.
4. In Hollywood a marriage is a success if it outlasts milk.
5. Before I met my husband, I'd never fallen in love. I'd stepped in it a few times.
6. I know I want to have children while my parents are still young enough to take care of them.
7. My husband & I are either going to buy a dog or have a child. We can't decide whether to ruin our carpet or our lives.
8. I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.