2. I'm not afraid of death, I just don't want to be there when it happens.
3. It's not that I'm afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens.
4. It is impossible to experience one's death objectively and still carry a tune.
5. Eternity is really long, especially near the end.
6. Dying is one of the few things that can be done as easily lying down.
7. There are worse things in life than death. Have you ever spent an evening with an insurance agent?
8. On the plus side, death is one of the few things that can be done as easily lying down.
9. I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it through not dying.