2. My mother-in-law is a little dear. I wish it was hunting season.
3. I told my mother-in-law, my house is your house. So last week she sold it.
4. What is a home without children? Quiet.
5. My brother-in-law died. He was a karate expert, then joined the army. The first time he saluted, he killed himself.
6. If my mother knew I did this for a living, she'd kill me. She thinks I'm selling dope.
7. My son complains about headaches. I tell him all the time, when you get out of bed, it's feet first!
8. My dad was the town drunk. Most of the time that's not so bad; but New York City?
9. My brother was a lifeguard in a car wash.
10. My grandmother is over eighty and still doesn't need glasses. Drinks right out of the bottle.