2. I only know two piano pieces; one is 'Clair de Lune' and the other one isn't.
3. I don't mind going back to daylight saving time. With inflation, an hour will be the only thing I've saved all year.
4. My father invented a cure for which there was no disease. Unfortunately my mother caught it and died.
5. He was happily married - but his wife wasn't.
6. The difference between a violin and a viola is that a viola burns longer.
7. I wish to thank my parents for making it all possible... and I wish to thank my children for making it necessary.